Tempus: Training Courses and Resources for Institution Building in European integration - The Road to Europe (TRE)
Project Type: CARDS 2006 Training Courses for Institution Building
Project ID: JEP-41141-2006
Duration: 10/2007 – 09/2009
Contact person of consortuim member: prof.dr.sc. Marli Gonan Božac
University of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy - Grantholder
«C.E.F.A.L. – Bologna» Conzorzio Europeo per la Formazione d l'Addestramento dei Lavoratori – Societa' Cooperativa, S. Lazzaro di Savena (BO), Italy
Kristianstad University, Kristianstad, Sweeden
Juraj Dobrila University of Pula, Pula, Croatia
Scuola Centrale Formazione, Bologna, Italy
Provincia di Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
Municipality of Ferrara, Ferrara, Italy
Comune di Imola, Imola (BO), Italy
Consorzio ASAS, S. Lazzaro di Savena (BO), Italy
Region of Istria, Pula, Croatia
- The project aims to promote Croatian institutions’ ability to take part in European projects (even through regional and cross-border cooperation) and then to evaluate their results. Project’s specific objectives are:
- to update Universities’ competences and structures to enhance their participation to European Community programs towards Croatia’s accession to the European Union and its full membership in Community initiatives.
- To enhance the ability of the University to promote Local authorities capacity building in participation in Community programmes and in performance evaluation.
- To develop / consolidate partnerships between universities and local authorities.
- Detailed need analysis of the university personnel and local autohorities
- Update of University’s resources
- Continuous training for local officers and administrators (Training Courses for Institution Building)
- Management of the project
- Quality control and Monitoring.
- Need analysis report and training plan for University’s staff;
- Seminars and study visits for trainers training (academic and administrative staff)
- Publication of didactic materials and of an Information Newsletter
- Continuous training seminars / workshops addressed to local authorities and agencies medium term collaboration agreement drafted between public/private partners;
- Mainstreaming intermediate workshop
- International final conference
- Final evaluation report
- Final project report