Nomination procedure for Erasmus+ incoming students
Students who wish to apply for the Erasmus+ exchange program should at first contact their home university exchange coordinator to check whether a bilateral agreement with Juraj Dobrila University of Pula (UNIPU) has been concluded and if the proposed programme of studies will be approved.
Student's home university must send official nomination to UNIPU by filling this Nomination sheet (Google Form).
Nomination from home university must be send to UNIPU until:
- June 1st – for autumn semester and whole academic year
- November 20th – for spring semester.
Office for Partnership and Projects will send the decision about acceptance of the nominated student no later than 4 weeks after the nomination deadline closure.
Application procedure for Erasmus+ incoming students
After nomination deadline, student will receive information about application procedure on e-mail listed in nomination sheet.
UNIPU requires that the student have sufficient language skills (reading, writing and speaking) equivalent to level B2 on CEFR (Common European Framework of Reference for Languages) scale.
Online Learning Agreement (OLA) must be signed from all three sides:
- coordinator(s) at home university and
- coordinator(s) at receiving university – UNIPU.
We recommend student to first send the list of courses plan to attend at UNIPU and upon confirmation from faculty coordinator side, fill out Learning Agreement, in order to avoid multiple changes.
Student is mandatory to contact faculty coordinator directly in order to collect all signatures on Learning Agreement.
Before start to filling application form, please, make sure that you have all required documents.
Erasmus students selected by their home universities to spend their Erasmus study period at the UNIPU need to fill and prepare the following documents:
- Erasmus Student Application form (by filling Google Form) and uploading documents below within Google Form
- Online Learning Agreement
- Transcript of Records issued by their home institution (translated on English)
- Copy of valid ID card / Passport
- Copy of valid EHIC (European Health Insurance Card) / Travel health insurance policy (translated to English and valid for whole mobility period that student is applying for)
- Temporary residence permit (for non-EU citizens with regulated temporary residence in EU country)
- Medical certificate - translated on English (to prove if student have any health difficulties which may affect on mobility stay at UNIPU)
Students are requested to present the original documents upon arrival to the UNIPU.
Application documents from student must be send until:
- July 1st – for autumn semester and whole academic year
- December 20th – for spring semester
Office for Partnership and Projects will send the Application form to the faculty coordinator at UNIPU.
If the student is accepted, Office for Partnership and Projects will send an Acceptance Letter (if home university requires) to the student's home university.
For any aditional information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org